It’s Been A Quiet Day

Very chill day today. Spent it in bed re-watching It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia from season 1. I’m re-doing the whole thing all over again. And why not? I’m currently on season 2 episode 5. My favorite episode has to be the one where Charlie says he has cancer.

I worked half the day cause I had a headache. It was a quiet day at work as well so I don’t feel like I missed out on much.

Not much to report today and don’t really feel like typing a whole lot but I’m on a 6 day streak with posting and to be honest I haven’t been on this sort of roll for quite some time so I don’t want to lose it.

On another note, tomorrow we find out if we come out of lockdown 5.0. They said it was going to be 5 days that turned into 14. Sooooooooooo, tomorrow I guess I’ll find out if I’m going out next weekend. Kind of of looking forward to it cause I feel like I’m gaining weight by not doing anything and my eating habit is getting out of control. Plus, I haven’t seen my family in like 2 months, so I got to go make a visit.

Also, I’ve been trying to think of things I can easily post. I take so many pictures of things but never post them. Even on my socials. I just don’t bother. Well, here I am. And I have a good place to share them here.

I even thought about brining back my daily food posts. That would be more for me. Or making a weekly post where I cook something new. Even shows. I watch so many movies and tv shows. Why not post it here!?

Anyways, I’ll figure it out.

Besides that, no news today.

One thought on “It’s Been A Quiet Day

1. July 27, 2021 at 12:04 am

I am more of a Seinfeld person, myself. Weren’t they around the same timeframe or was ‘It’s Always Sunny’..later?

• July 27, 2021 at 8:46 am

Seinfeld is my fav! It’s one of those shows I re-watch then when I’m done I start all over again. Seinfeld was from ’89-’98 and Always Sunny was ’05. It’s still going as well
      Side note, do I see a Fuggler in your display picture?

• July 28, 2021 at 5:56 am

Yes! That’s Fonster! I love him for Photo Ops! There are Facebook Groups for them.

Liked by 1 person

• July 28, 2021 at 8:55 am

Oh I’m in line 2 out 3 of those groups. I’ve got about 15 of them that’s why I was so excited when I saw your pic lol.

• July 28, 2021 at 8:57 am

Cool. Do you have that one? You should post a picture to your blog of your Daughter family.

• July 28, 2021 at 9:23 pm

I dont have that exact one but I’m still on the hunt for more. My list of wishful Fugglers is long. I should actually do a post. It’s always been my intention.

2. Timothy Price
    July 27, 2021 at 11:29 am

I’m lost on TV show as I don’t have TV. I hope you get unlocked tomorrow. I think “Lockdown No 5” would be a good song title. If you feel inspired, you should write the lyrics for it based on your experiences and feelings about it.

• July 28, 2021 at 12:05 am

You don’t have a TV? That’s actually really good. You must have a lot of things around you to preoccupy or entertain yourself with.
      And maybe I will make a song. I’m more of a poem writer but if you say poems to a beat they usually turn into song!

Liked by 1 person

• Timothy Price
        July 28, 2021 at 9:33 am

We have 7 cats, 2 birds, a 9 feet long boa constrictor and all kinds of wild animals around. The all provide constant entertainment.

It’s easy enough to turn a poem into a song. I turned one of Ruelha’s poems into a song: https://wp.me/s1yQyy-memories

• July 28, 2021 at 9:21 pm

Quick question, do all these animals get along? You are living my dream. I would love to have all those animals around me. But I’d need to include about 5 dogs.

Liked by 1 person

• Timothy Price
        July 28, 2021 at 10:29 pm

The cats generally get all. They bully each other to some exptent. The cats and birds pretty much ignore each other. Søren mimics the cats, sengs about them and cusses at them.

Liked by 1 person

• July 28, 2021 at 10:55 pm

Søren sounds like my type of parrot lol. I would love to see him do that. Sometimes when I need a good laugh I watch parrot vids. Always puts me in a good mood. No wonder you dont miss a tv.

Liked by 1 person

• Timothy Price
        July 28, 2021 at 11:40 pm

Unfortunately, Søren is not a performer, and he seems to sense when I’m trying to record him from the other room and shuts up. Really bratty.