I’m Not A Doctor, But…

I don’t think I need to be one to know that something is not feeling right with me.

I’m still struggling with this stomach thing from the last post. It’s going on about four days now. I put it to a couple things including my period but… something’s off. I’ve never had this dull lingering pain right in my stomach as a period symptoms. In saying that I haven’t got many of the usual suspects this month either. It’s weird. I just put that down to getting older. The symptoms I usually get warning me of things to come change with age. I mean… I get pimples now before the big day. Which is different. I didn’t even get those as a kid. I do now though.

I actually had to throw up before. I’m starting to feel more nauseous. For dinner I had some fresh Pico De Gallo, guacamole and corn chips. Brendan ordered me a large fries from McDonald’s (he ordered it for dinner but I declined) and a coke. I ate it all but I felt sick afterwards. I ate it about three hours ago and just threw up now at 12am.

I’m now thinking I’ll need to go to the doctor and see what’s up. I’m leaning towards a stomach ulcer as a possibility. I don’t think it’s a tear or gallstones. But with my symptoms – bloating, nausea, dull pain my upper abdomen going to my back, starting to have issues eating… there’s more but you get the idea.

I may have to go tomorrow afternoon. I just really don’t want to go to the doctor down the street but I don’t think I’m going to have an option.

We’ll see tomorrow..

Me

One thought on “I’m Not A Doctor, But…

1. Timothy Price
    July 15, 2021 at 1:02 am

You should definitely get checked by a doctor. When I had bad stomach and back pain in 2010, I was starting into stage 4 lymphoma. Good thing I didn’t let it go any longer.

• July 15, 2021 at 9:36 pm

Omg!! That’s crazy. I’m happy you found it and got it sorted. How are you now?

Liked by 1 person

• Timothy Price
        July 15, 2021 at 10:07 pm

I fine now, but I went through a second bout of cancer in 2016 and had a stem cell transplant.

Liked by 1 person

• July 16, 2021 at 11:33 am

Wow. You’ve had quite a ride. I’m glad you’re doing good now and all that is behind you.

Liked by 1 person

• Timothy Price
        July 16, 2021 at 1:28 pm

Yes I have. Have you had yourself checked out? I hope it’s nothing serious, but you don’t want to let anything that goes on for days to go unchecked.

2. July 15, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Did you ever go to the doc? We had some wild stomach virus going around here (texas) lately and I hear it’s everywhere. Both my kids got it and I had some version of it.

• July 16, 2021 at 9:04 am

Not yet. I went to book in yesterday but left it to late. I was kinda hoping it would just go away but I’ll see how I go today. Now that we have these stupid restrictions again the drs are going to be tighter

Liked by 1 person

• July 16, 2021 at 9:07 am

Ah you guys are back on strict lockdown, I’m sorry! Are vaccinations not a thing there or is it because the Delta variant?

• July 16, 2021 at 11:23 am

Oh man, this place is so dumb when it comes to the vaccine rollout. There’s actually people who want it but places either don’t have enough or can’t get bookings. Then we have one politician saying one thing then another saying the opposite. So people are worried. In my state we’re on our 5th lockdown. The most out of the country. We had one that was to last 2 weeks that went for about 3 months. Not even kidding. I’ve been back to work 3 times since April last year. Ngl though, it’s winter so I’d rather be locked down now. But it’s just beyond a joke.

Liked by 1 person

• July 18, 2021 at 2:16 am

Damn and I thought things were wild over here! We just basically stayed in one long lockdown and then people got restless so they opened stuff back up. It’s wild because vaccines are being handed out like Candy over here. Literally can drive up and get vaccinated and be on your merry way.

• July 19, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Well, we were suppose to be out of lockdown tomorrow BUT!! it’s being extended. And our guy over here who calls the shots is makin it fun by telling us it will be extended but we wont find out till tomorrow by how long. It’s dumb. And also, if the shops open up here they’ll be fined. They love fining people here. $500 for not wearing a mask. I think it’s like 5k for businesses who don’t have QR codes and then if they do and they are not making people check it’s a $1500 on the spot fine and if it continues 10k. They don’t trust people do the right thing so they threaten them.

Liked by 1 person

• July 26, 2021 at 12:58 am

damn that’s wild! Things are actually starting to get a bit grimmer over here too. Cases are going up because of the variant and people don’t want to go back in lock down.

• July 16, 2021 at 11:30 am

I also just called 3 clinics who said they take new patients but not right now because the lockdown……
        That really helps people who are sick!
        “Yeah… you’ll just need to be sick a little longer until this lockdown is over” *rolls eyes*
        I’m prescribing myself some vodka.

Liked by 1 person

• July 18, 2021 at 2:12 am

Man that sucks!!! I’m sorry I hope you start feeling better!

Liked by 1 person